Sewage damage can leave your property very unsafe and unliveable
Sewage removal and restoration
Sewage is potentially harmful and should only be handled by industry professionals, as it contains bacteria and viruses such as Hepatitis A, tetanus and other serious illnesses. Sewage is categorised as black water.
Sewage damage restoration process
Sewage damage can leave your property very unsafe and unliveable.
We are trained to restore your home with as little disruption as possible.
Our sewage damage restoration process includes:
- An initial inspection and sewage damage assessment
- Sewage extraction
- Disposing of contaminated objects
- Drying and disinfecting of affected areas
- Decontamination, restoration and repair
- A final inspection after the completion of project