Water damage can leave your property unsafe and unliveable. We are trained to restore your home with as little disruption as possible.
Flood and storm damage restoration
Flooding in Australia can be catastrophic, and because these natural disasters occur frequently, it can cause extensive water damage to a business, home and personal belongings.
Flood and storm damage can be caused by:
- Clean water: rain water, burst pipe or fire sprinkler
- Grey water: washing machine, dishwasher or fish tank
- Black water: sewage, toilet back flows or surface water
Water damage restoration process
Water damage can leave your property unsafe and unliveable.
We are trained to restore your home with as little disruption as possible.
Our water damage restoration process includes:
- An initial inspection and water damage assessment
- Water removal or extraction
- If necessary, removal of any contents from the site
- Drying and dehumidification
- Restoration and repair
- A final inspection after the completion of project